Monday, September 18, 2017

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 9/16

For those of you keeping track at home -- are there people who even read blogs nowadays? I tend to think I'm typing this mostly for my own memory, like a diary that's ostensibly in public -- this is the third week in a row with no books in the mail.

Since I just spent a very busy week alternately in a gigantic office building on the Minnesota prairies and a quite nice hotel attached to the Mall of America, that's just fine with me. There will be other books later: there are always more books.

But, this week, I'm not going to be the one telling you about any of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, yes there are people who read blogs and your blog specifically. I hope you keep doing it!

Shane said...

Did you make it to Uncle Hugo's Science Fiction Bookstore while you were in Minneapolis?

Andrew Wheeler said...

Shane: No; I didn't even make it into Minneapolis. Trips to the mothership are purely spent in a hotel and in the office, sadly -- it's a whirlwind.

Shane said...

I paid entirely too much to uber over one afternoon when my meeting got out early. Totally worth it. Overwhelming amount of science fiction and fantasy books. I had two hours to look before they closed and still didn't get to examine everything thoroughly.

Post a Comment