Thursday, September 01, 2016

Read in August

As I type this, it's early in September, but I still haven't "finished up" the similar post for July. But I have books due back at the library, and I want the words about them to be in the proper place...so I need to make that proper place.

Which is here.

This is what I read in August 2016, and you are reading these words at some unknown future time after I actually finished typing them. Hope you find some of the words interesting, or the books enticing.

Harry Harrison, Harry Harrison! Harry Harrison! (8/3)

Victoria Roberts, After the Fall (8/5)

Nicholson Baker, Vox (8/8)

Diablo Cody, Candy Girl (8/9)

Pierre Louys, The Young Girl's Handbook of Good Manners (8/10)

Charles M. Schulz, Snoopy and "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night" (8/10)

Lawrence Block, Ronald Rabbit Is a Dirty Old Man (8/12)

 Richard Stanton, A Brief History of Video Games (8/17)

Neil Gaiman and Chris Riddell, The Sleeper and the Spindle (8/19)

Austin Grossman, Crooked (8/24)

Terry Pratchett and Stephen Briggs, Turtle Recall: The Discworld Companion...So Far (8/26)



And that was August. September, as usual, followed. (Normally, this would not be in past tense, but it's now past the end of September and this post is not complete, so I think it works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment