Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Blog Will Continue to Operate for the Duration of the Crisis

Oh, sure, SOPA and PIPA are horrible bills, full of stupid provisions, and you can read the details of that many places on the Internet.

But I've never been fond of the "I'm taking my ball and bat and going home" kind of snit -- and, possibly more importantly, I don't know how to take my blogs briefly down and put them back up, and I assume that, if I tried to do that, I'd probably delete them entirely.

So: bad law. Semi-yay to all of the people sitting out tomorrow, though the type of protest annoys me.  And no Congressfolks read this blog anyway, so my not participating means precisely nil. If you do, though -- get rid of that stupid, stupid bill before you embarrass yourself further.

(I have one post queued up for tomorrow, which is about all that's going on lately anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment