Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Read in January

As I type this, I can see the end of Book-A-Day: the 365th, and last, day will be February 3th, this Thursday. So next month this post may perhaps return to a mix of links and capsule reviews -- but, this time around, it's almost entirely a list of links to those Book-A-Day posts.

I notice that last time around I had some loose talk about December being "a very cold and snowy month." Well, I guess the world showed me! January beat that solidly, leaving me with lots of time to spend indoors, reading things:
Next month, I expect to read fewer graphic novels, and possibly longer books in general. (I say "possibly," since the next three or four novels I'm going to read are already stacked up, and none of them are huge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment