Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey, the SFBC Has a New Website Design!

And I was about to complement them on it -- it's clean and easily navigable, which is no small thing -- when I noticed that the SFBC has exactly the same design as all of its sister clubs. (At least two of which -- BOMC and Crossings -- are either down or have bad links.) So that's one big point for corporate consistency and minus about a dozen for losing the previous distinctive designs of the individual clubs.

Remember, corporate America: that impulse you have to dumb everything down and do it all on the same template? That's a bad impulse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's certainly cleaner than before, but I wish I didn't have to sign-in every time I buy something. Although that's not nearly as frequent now as it used to be.

Post a Comment