Monday, February 09, 2009

ComicMix Friday & Monday

On Friday, I had a "Manga Friday" column for ComicMix -- the first in a couple of weeks, after a long run without a break -- reviewing three quirky 2008 standalone books: Hideo Azuma's Disappearance Diary, Travel by Yuichi Yokoyama, and Jiro Taniguchi's The Quest for the Missing Girl.

And today I reviewed a quickly published non-fiction comic, 08: A Graphic Diary of the Campaign Trail by Michael Crowley and Dan Goldman.

I'm knee-deep in another review for Wednesday, and have a small pile of other things I've already read, so I may even get up to three ComicMix reviews this week, for the first time in a while. (I'm always a slacker in January, for whatever reason -- I can see it in my old reading notebooks, where I'd go from reading 8-10 books for the SFBC most months down to 3-4 every January.)

No comments:

Post a Comment