Monday, March 17, 2008

To Meme and Meme Not (Yet)

I've got another meme queued up, probably for me to get to tonight when I have access to my iTunes statistics. (I love statistics, and any meme that allows me to play with them will find a home in Antick Musings.)

But I've just come across another one, which is seducing me with its combination of brazen comment-seeking and the potential to find ever more things to blather on about. So -- what the heck -- I'll do this one, too. I got it from Ben Jeapes:

“Everyone has things they blog about. Everyone has things they don't blog about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I don't blog about, but you'd like to hear about, and I'll write a post about it. Repost in your own journal if you are so inclined.”


I promise to respond to (if not necessarily answer) any serious, or semi-serious, requests in this line. (It's early in the week, and I'm feeling energetic.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, i'd like to have explained exactly why NJ pizza is different/inferior to NY pizza, which some of NY-native friends keep telling me..

Post a Comment