Sunday, December 23, 2007

Incoming Books, Week of 12/22

Another light load this week: I bought the new "Pearls Before Swine" collection, The Sopratos; got what looks like a very politically incorrect sex comedy manga, Sundome, in the mail for review; and grabbed two things from the library, an older Stewart O'Nan novel called The Speed Queen and the hardcover of the Neil Gaiman Eternals series.

So, he said brightly, that means I'll be able to catch up a lot during the days off over the next week!

(Leaving aside the fact that I've already been reading The Yiddish Policemen's Union for a week -- it's pleasant, but I don't have a burning desire to speed to the end -- and that I've spent much of the last three days setting up this new computer and moving the kids' TV area to the other side of the basement. But I'll have lots of free time to spend along reading on Christmas, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment