Sunday, July 29, 2007

What I'm Up To

My apologies if a flood of Antick Musings posts turned up in your feedreader over the weekend; Amazon decided that I was worthy to affiliate with them, so I spent some time sticking in links for the books I've read this month. (I thought doing it over the weekend would also be the least disruptive.)

I don't intend to go back and put in links to every last thing I ever read over the past two years, for that way lies madness. However, I am checking my stats every day, and things that have gotten a hit are getting links added (because, who knows, maybe lightning will hit twice or something). In the process, I'm also adding bookshots, where I can, to posts that didn't have them, because that makes it feel more like I'm adding useful content and less like I'm book-busking.

Oh, and here's how I hope the affiliate-linky-thing will work: if you're the kind of person who buys a book from Amazon as soon as you decide you want it, and it's my review that makes you say, "Damn, that sounds cool," I hope you'll use my link. Otherwise, either consider it just a visual element or use it to see the opinions of other people (all of them, of course, much less intelligent, witty, and well-read than I am) on that same book.

No comments:

Post a Comment