Monday, October 09, 2006

I Am Legion

Monday morning means it must be time for a meme, so, in the spirit of "Googling Myself," here we have...


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
412
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

To compare, there are 102 people with the same name as Thing 1, 210 matching Thing 2, and 292 like The Wife. (But none with her maiden name, since that's so rare that it's not in this database. Perhaps I should have changed my name to hers when we got married...but I've always liked being at the end of the alphabet.)
Other useless facts:
  • Wheeler is the 199th most popular last name
  • I have the 54th most popular first name
  • my brother has the 16th most popular first name, and there are 749 folks with his name
  • my father has the 8th most popular first name, so there are 1306 people with his name -- so my family is getting less popular every generation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only 192 of me, yet another was at my high school and yet another has a daughter the same age as mine who will soon attend that same school.

Post a Comment