Monday, August 28, 2006

Incoming Books: 28 August

I unpacked my Worldcon bags this evening -- I got home last night at about 3 and had to get up at 6 for work, so they just sat in the corner of the dining room all day -- and I also brought a couple of books home from work today.

But I'm trying to keep this blog from turning into a non-stop line-up of lists (and also trying to maintain some slight editorial air of mystery), so I'm not going to just list all of them. (I'm not sure if this is a precedent; we'll have to see.)

I will say that I've got ten new books here (not counting two that are heading into the office, and The Jack Vance Treasury, which immediately goes onto the read-for-work stack, but probably won't reach the top for a few weeks), including two by Steven Erikson (which will be for work, eventually), a trio of art books, a couple of things I picked up at the Eos party, and Thomas M. Disch's On SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment