Monday, April 10, 2006

More Blog-rolling Fun

I've just now reorganized the second section of the blogroll, SFFish Folks, renaming most of the links as the names of the bloggers. (Except for a couple of cases of anonymity, or of group-think.)

It seems I can't remember who any of those people were, either.

The more general resources are up top, if anyone uses them.

Today is my day for posting things nobody but me cares about, I suppose. Perhaps it's now time to narrate the epic tale of my various office moves over the year. (I have been toying with the idea of writing that up and posting it here, so it would be someplace I could reference if I ever needed to check it.) Or -- better yet! -- how about my novella-length look at the joys of watching paint dry, in iambic pentameter?

No comments:

Post a Comment