Monday, February 06, 2006

Today's WFA Reading: 2/6

I came home to find just one smallish box today, from Underwood Books.

But, a few minutes ago, I was busy in the smallest room of my house when the doorbell rang. I eventually discovered a box on my front steps, with a bunch of things from Eos. (I'm going to stop listing everything by title from this point forward, in part because I don't want to keep typing long lists and in part because I don't think anyone actually cares.)

So Eos sent me: four hardcovers, four trade paperbacks (two of which I think were published in the UK before 2005, and are ineligible), three mass markets (including one I was thinking I'd need to buy a copy of for SFBC purposes -- the world, it conspires to make my life easier, sometimes), and one children's picture book (no points for guessing what that is).

I've read the book Underwood sent, and three of the ones Eos gave me, so I'm finally feeling a bit ahead of the game. But I'm sure that won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment