Thursday, October 27, 2005

Comment Spam Yet Again

I had to share this one with the world before I killed it. It was a comment on the "Incoming Books" post just below.

Anonymous said...

N.J. students ordered to take down blogs
A Roman Catholic high school has ordered its students to remove personal blogs from the Internet in the name of protecting them from cyberpredators.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to arkansas highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like arkansas highway construction!

"Arkansas highway construction?" None of those words are in my post, and, as a phrase, that's a very limited line of business that I don't expect J. Random Websurfer can enter with a few clicks of a mouse...

As long as the AIs stay that stupid, we humans have a fighting chance.

(And, yes, I did change the URLs in the links.)

No comments:

Post a Comment